Wise Owl Wellbeing
WOW was set up by Sophie Barraclough in 2017 with an aim of:
‘Inspiring people to live life to the fullest potential’.
Our mission is to provide services that:
- promote and encourage activities and practices that enhance health and wellbeing
- support exploration of what it means to be healthy and well
- create the potential for people to live richer and more meaningful lives.
We will do this through delivering:
- Meditation & Mindfulness courses
- Wellbeing Workshops & Retreats
- Outdoor Activities in the Peak District
- Yoga classes (coming soon)
About Sophie Barraclough
She has her own personal practice of mindfulness meditation, which she ‘discovered’ in 2010, in an attempt to better cope with the stresses and strains of modern-day life (it’s worked so far!)
Sophie has had a varied career but has always had a strong interest in the outdoors / natural environment and in health & wellbeing, both in her professional and personal life.